*NOTE*TO*ALL*READERS*

*WARNING*TO*ALL*READERS*
Some content my be considered inappropriate for readers under the age of 18.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Pillsbury Pizza Crust, Ragu Pizza Sauce, & My Essentials Mozzarella Cheese

I made pizza for supper tonight....that being said I will give you my reviews of these products.

Pillsbury Pizza Crust
It had a very good taste and the price is very reasonable but there were a few things that I did not like about this product.
  • The way the crust was rolled in the can made it very hard to get out without tearing the dough and causing holes in the crust.  Therefore making the beginning process of getting the pizza ready to go into the oven very hard.
  • The shape of the crust was rectangular which made it artisan style pizza.  This was the only crust type I found at my grocery store.  When it came time to cut the pizza you had to cut it into squares.  This is fine unless you have very picky or OCD children.  :)
  • Once you cook the pizza the crust on the outside burns along with some toppings while the center crust cooks but not fully.  It is still doughy in some places even after following all directions carefully.
Ragu Pizza Sauce
This product was very tasteful and is priced very well.  However there was one thing I did not like about this product.
  • The amount in the jar (which is the smallest amount you can purchase by Ragu).  I only used approximately a half a cup for my pizza leaving over half a jar of pizza sauce to go to waste.
My Essentials Mozzarella Cheese
There isn't very much I can say about this product because I purchase this product solely on price.

No comments:

Post a Comment